Linear unit NC-200 “the all-rounder “
With the linear unit NC-200 a variety of design tasks can be solved inexpensively and accurately.
The use of linear management ways allows high torque loads and long service life.
Easy drive solutions ensure short commissioning times.
By standard fasteners quickly and easily several axes can be connected for a variety of pick-and -place applications.
- In the base body integrated sliding precision inductive limit switch out on the central plug
- Limit switches safe to run through mechanical damping elements
- Closed-back design with fully integrated timing belt
- An extensive range of standard fasteners
- Variable management assembly
- Power transmission by backlash-free precision timing belts with steel core
- Driven by servo motors or customized drive variants
- Variable motor positions and control concepts
areas of application
- Pick & Place
- Ultrasonic welding
- Almost all movements
- Use in almost all sectors
|Travel speed||2 m/s|
|Hub||300 – 4.000 mm|
|Repeatability||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Load capacity||50 Kg|
|Weight without motor||5,5 kg + 0,8 kg/100 mm|
NC-200 with parallel managmenet
NC-200 with orthogonal management